It’s National Tortilla Day and I’m sharing one of my favorite tortilla recipes! This is a take on the delicious cheese ball that I made in December but on tortillas and a few less ingredients to cut down the prep time. I love taking recipes and revamping it some way to keep it interesting and fresh. This is definitely one of my favorite things to make for a quick snack for myself or even for a dish to bring to a party.
Let’s get started with what you need!
Million Dollar Tortilla Roll Ups
- 8 OZ Cream Cheese whipped
- 1 Cup Mayo
- 2 Cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 3 OZ Real Bacon Bits or cooked bacon crumbled
- 1/2 Cup Slivered Almonds
- Green Onions chopped
- Flour Tortillas large
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas until well mixed
- Lay out tortilla and spread an even layer of mixture all the way to the edges
- Roll up tortilla tightly and place on a plate. Repeat.
- Place plate of tortillas in the fridge to chill for 2 hours
- Once chilled, slice each tortilla and garnish with remaning green onions
Like I said, this literally makes the PERFECT snack. I usually always make this when I am not in the mood for a huge lunch and then I’ll take whatever is left over since this recipe does yield a large amount and refrigerate. It’s definitely one that I can eat for a few days and not get sick of. You can always take this to get togethers as well for an appetizer. I recently made it on Super Bowl weekend and it was a huge hit then too just like my cheese ball was for NYE.
I’ve joined some ladies to bring you some delicious tortilla recipes. Head to their blogs to check all the National Tortilla Day recipes that they are sharing!