Valentine’s Day is literally around the corner and this treat is perfect for the littles. This is the PERFECT mix between salty & sweet that just hits the spot. Cupid himself would definitely chow down on this mix and of course, it’s something that you can take and tailor to whatever you want regarding holidays or birthdays just by changing out some colors. This mont though, we’re celebrating love!
Let’s start with what you’ll need for this mix!
- 3 Cup Rice Chex or wheat, corn
- 2 Cup Mini Marshmallow
- 2 Cup Pretzel Stick
- 2 Cup M&M's or chocolate chips
- 1 pkg Candy Melts white or pink
- Valentine Sprinkles optional
- Combine all dry ingredients. If using chocolate chips, freeze them before so they dont melt with the melted chocolate hits them
- Melt chocolate wafers. Once it's melted, pour over the mix and toss instantly
- Pour the mix out onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and let dry for one hour. Once dry, break apart and store into an airtight container
Make this at home for your littles or put into treat bags and send it to school with them for their Valentine’s party if they’re allowed to bring in home-made treats! Or even bag them up and take them to your friends kids and leave at their door as a way to say Happy Valentine’s Day the socially distant way!
I’m also including a super cute free printable for this recipe along with free printable cards that you can tape or staple to those little treat bags! Nothing says I Love You like a fun treat.
So cute right? The little sweet treat printable is perfect for snack bags and you can also put it in your childs lunch box for a sweet note on Valentine’s Day. Be sure to enter in your email to the right to get access to the free resource library that has printables like these above, SVGs, coloring pages and so much more! Then come back here and click the photo below!