We are always looking for fun things to do with the kids on the weekends that isn’t a theme park of some sort and I am pretty sure we found the perfect spot! Enter in Kidiverse. Located right in Orlando, this huge indoor playground for kids has everything your child needs to stay busy for hours. Parents will love it because the kids can get out all that energy they have from being inside all week and then they’ll take an amazing nap right after!
There are so many things for the kids to do from the slides to even a rock climbing wall! Adylee loved the traverse wall and the obstacle course. Gracelyn was extremely content with the Town area that they had which had babies, a hair styling station, little house, and a whole lot more! So many areas for their imaginations to run wild!
The imagination can run wild here!
Giovanni loved every single part of the play area and was all over the place. His absolute favorite would probably have to be the little shuffle board that they had on the side by the slides. He just kept sliding the little things across the board. He also really enjoyed the drum set and dress up area where they could put on a show for us!
Another fun area that Giovanni and Adylee enjoyed was the wipe out game which is like a bounce house and the kids have to try to jump over the stick or duck under it as it swings around. A worker has to operate it but they are happy to when asked!
They also have a fun interactive room as well as escape room. We weren’t able to do the escape room this time around but plan on going back and often and trying it out soon!
Another area that we didn’t get to see to much of was the crawler area which is great for the little ones! It’s all enclosed for them with tons of toys so that they cant get hurt.
The cool thing about them is that you can leave and go grab lunch and then come back as your ticket is good for the entire day! They do have a little snack station that serves hot dogs and a whole array of snacks if you wanna just grab something there.
More photos from our day at Kidiverse Orlando
Some things to know before you go:
- You have to purchase their socks with the special grip on the bottom if it is your first time. From then on, just bring them with you when you come!
- They sanitize and clean FREQUENTLY! I watched the employees clean and sanitize immediately after my own child had played with something so, we definitely felt safe when it came to everyone touching the toys.
- Masks are required. The only time you aren’t required to is when you are eating.
- Ages crawlers to 12 years
- Absolutely no time restrictions on play so stay as long as you want!