If you were a kid in the 90’s or early 2000’s then you probably remember this yummy snack called Dunkaroos. These were my favorite snack as a kid and I remember begging my parents in the store to buy them for my lunch. Being that I turn 30 this month, I had to find a way to recreate this iconic snack and I think I did just that!
Let’s get started! First up, this is what you’re going to need to complete this recipe.
- 1 PKG Funfetti Cake Mix the whole package
- 8 OZ Cool Whip
- 1 Cup Yogurt vanilla
- Sprinkles for topping
- Throw all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Make sure there no lumps. I highly recommend using a mixer to mx it all.
- Place into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Place into a serving bowl and top with sprinkles.
- Serve with animal crackers, graham crackers, nilla wafers, whatever your heart desires!
This recipe is insanely simple which I love and with one dip, you’re instantly transported back to the 90’s when things were much simpler as a child! My kids totally devoured this dip and I can’t say I blame them. I used to eat an entire pack when I was a kid. You can still find them on Amazon but the price is definitely not what it used to be. I recently found Dunkaroo cookies in the store and totally had to buy those too!
Also, I discovered the actual Dunkaroo’s that I used to get as a kid in a gas station the other day and I had to grab them! One for total nostalgia but two, to compare this dip to the original. I must say, it’s a total close replica!
Bring on all the nostalgia.