Today is National Random Acts of Kindness day so I thought I would share with you some of my favorite ideas for today. You can do this as a big group, with a few friends, just you and your significant other, or get the kids involved and do it as a family! These are the moments that we can take to teach our little ones just how being kind can make such a difference in someones life.
- Send a Positive Text to 5 Different People Every day this Week.
- Give Compliments Generously to Friends and Strangers
- Serve at a Homeless Shelter or Team Up with a Team on the Streets Serving
- Donate Old Towels and Blankets to an Animal Shelter
- Donate Toiletries to a Womens Shelter
- Offer to Babysit for a Couples Night Out
- Offer to Babysit for a Single Mom
- Deliver a Meal to a Friend or Neighbor
- Help Someone in Your Neighborhood with a House Repair (step, fence, etc.)
- Recommend a Friends Small Business
- Send Flowers to Mom
- Bake Something for your co-workers
- Run Errands for a Friend or Family Member
- Deliver Pizza or Donuts to your Local Fire Station
- Shovel Snow and Clear Someone’s Driveway and Walkway
- Thank Teachers with a Gift
- Write Letters to Soldiers
- Send Coloring Books or Small Gifts to Children in the Hospital
- Double or Triple Your Tip at a Restaurant
- Pay for Someone’s Meal at Restaurant
- Spend Time with Your Grandparents
- Help Someone Carry in Groceries
- Help Someone with a Flat Tire or Broke Down
- Send a Letter to a Friend and Write All the things You Love About Them
- Make Someone a Homeade Gift
And there you have it! I am also going to include this cute printable for you as well that you can print off and put on your fridge to check off the ones that you have done. You can do all 25 today or you can do them over time!
To download this printable, put your email in to the right and you will be sent the password to access my free resource library where you can download this printable along with others, coloring pages, SVGs and more.