It’s almost Valentine’s Day which means we get to spoil those we love with all the things they want. My kiddos love getting these little baskets every year and as their momma, I just love making them. I started this tradition with Adylee when it was just her and I so of course, I had to continue it after had Giovanni and the last two years we’ve gotten to share this fun with Gracelyn too.
This years baskets I found at the Target Dollar Spot and I love them because you can totally re-use them for anything and everything. You know my love for Target so when I saw these, I had to grab a few. I filled them with little toys and trinkets from the Dollar Spot, Dollar Tree and Walmart for all three but, Adylee got some big girl stuff from the girls section in Target because she’s hitting that preteen stage. Toys are no longer cool anymore and it’s all about lotions, scrunchies, nails, makeup and lipgloss. Where did my baby go y’all?
Overview of Valetine’s Baskets
Briefly this is what is in their baskets:
- Dollar Spot Montessori toys for Gracelyn
- Little Cars that race from the Dollar Spot for Giovanni
- Cute little bottles for drinks from the Dollar Tree for all three
- Pretzel Rods from TJMaxx for all three
- Lotion from Target for Adylee
- Lipgloss set from Target for Adylee
- Scrunchie from Target for Adylee
- Heart slinky from Dollar Spot for Gracelyn
- Face mask from Target for Adylee
- Tattoo boxes split up for all three from Walmart
- Playdough hearts from Walmart
- Slap bracelets from Walmart for all three
- Pen for all three from Walmart (came in a pack that I split up)
- Notebook from Walmart for all three
- Car from Walmart for Giovanni
- Blue Clues heart for Gracelyn and a Ryan heart for Gio from Walmart
- All three got a Kinder Joy from Walmart for all three
- Adylee & Giovanni got bubblegum tape from Walmart
- Lots of Valentine Krabby Patties candies for all three (its their favorite candy)
These are so fun to create and honestly, you could throw anything into the basket and your kiddos will love it! They are our biggest fans and just love that we have thought of them. They love the simple things!
I’ve teamed up with some other bloggers to bring you more Valentine’s Gift Basket ideas! Be sure to head to each of their blogs to find out what kind of organizing tips they have for you!