A Super Bowl Treat
It’s Super Bowl Sunday time and that means food galore! I love all the tailgate food but, you can’t ave all that delicious food without having dessert. We are huge Chiefs fan in our house despite living in Florida so y’all know who we are rooting for this Sunday. I decided to take my Santa Munch recipe from Christmas and make it Chiefs Football!
Let’s start with what you will need!
- 10 Cups Popped Popcorn
- 2 TBSP Butter
- 3 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- M&M Minis Red & Yellow
- M&M's Red & Yellow
- Chocolate Chips dark, semi-sweet or milk
- Pop 10 cups of popcorn and place in large bowl. Be sure to take out all unpopped kernels.
- Melt 3 TBSP of butter in a medium pan. Once melted, add in 3 cups of mini marshallows. Stir until the marshmallows are melted. Turn off heat as soon as the last marshmallow is melted.
- Pour 3/4 of the marshmallow mixture over the popcorn in the bowl and fold the popcorn until the kernels are covered.
- Pour the popcorn mixture onto a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle the remaining marshmallow mixture over the popcorn on the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle candy and chocolate chips over popcorn
- Alow popcorn to cool before breaking apart and serving
Enjoy this super cute printable recipe below that you can download in my free resource library!