Cookies are my absolute favorite dessert and I always love trying out new recipes when it comes to them because I love baking. Even more so, baking cookies. I don’t just bake like a crazy lady during the holiday season but all year long. These Heath Bar cookies were another one of my favorites to make because they came out so yummy!
Here’s what you need to get started:
Heath Bar Cookies
- 2 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 TSP Baking Soda
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Butter softened
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 TSP Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 8 OZ Heath Bar Chips
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs. Mix until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly to the other mixture.
- Once fully combined, add in heath bar bits and mix well.
- Scoop out rounded tablespoon balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. 1.5 inches between cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Let them cool and remove from baking sheet.
Definitely a delicious toffee cookie that hits all the spots of salty and sweet! This was a huge hit in our house because who am I kidding, the kids love all things sweet like their mama. It was so much fun to bake these with them and then eat a bunch while we snuggled on the couch and watched a movie.