I am all about peppermint during the Holiday season of course and my kids have begun to like it as well. I love the peppermint Hershey’s Kisses and stumbled upon this cute idea and thought why not make it! The whole family loved it and the best part was that it was super easy!
Let’s start with what you will need! 3 simple ingredients go into this snack and that’s what I love about it the most. Simplicity! I opted to add in sprinkles at the end because I was feeling festive but they are definitely optional!
- Pretzel Squares
- Hershey's Peppermint Kisses
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 250
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place pretzels on baking sheet. Put Kisses on top of pretzel, unwrapped.
- Put in the oven for 4 minutes
- As soon as you take them out, push a M&M in the middle to flatten the Kiss
- This is totally optional but, this is when you will sprinkle them
- Leave on counter to cool
Super simple yet delicious and gives you the best of both worlds, salty & sweet. The kids have loved it and this will definitely be on our list of things to make whenever we go to a Holiday party.
I’ve teamed up with some ladies to bring you some quick and easy treats! Click their links below to see all the delicious recipes.