Christmas is all about sugar cookies and yummy treats which is why my blog has just been full of them! I love Christmas baking is always so much fun but sometimes it can be a lot when you have to throw together something quick. This Christmas Sugar Cookie dip is a simple treat that you can make for a family get together or a family night in.
Let’s start with what you’ll need:
Sugar Cookie Dip
- 1 Cup Dry Sugar Cookie mix
- 3 TBSP Heavy Cream
- 8 OZ Cream Cheese room tempature
- In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, heavy cream and sugar cookie mix until fluffy.
- Transfer to a small festive bowl and garnish with sprinkles
- Serve with graham crackers or any cookies youd like
Quick and simple yet insanely delicious and was another hit at our Flannel & Frost get together that we had. You can definitely make it any time not just Christmas time as well which makes it the perfect treat for year round.