Hot Cocoa is the number one drink during the holiday season and of course, the kids always wanna join in on the fun but they never finish it or just eat all the marshmallows usually which then wastes the actual chocolate part of the whole drink. I was watching Kristyn Cole‘s instagram stories a few days ago and she shared how she made her hot cocoa for the kids and I loved the idea so much that I had to try it for my littles.
It was a HIT! And the best part is that it’s super simple to do.
- Hot Cocoa mix
- Snowflake Marshmallows
- Make VERY LITTLE hot chocolate.
- Pour in the marshmallows. Fill that baby up to to the TOP
- Sprinkle it up because everyone loves a good sprinkle
- Top it off with a Snowflake marshmallow
- If you wanna get crazy you can add a chocolate covered spoon too
The kids LOVED it! They didn’t drink all the hot chocolate but that’s okay because they felt like they were part of the whole crew drinking some and got to enjoy the time together drinking it. Thanks to Kristyn Cole for this fun idea!