Ask any mom what she wants for Christmas and it’s more than likely going to “nothing” or “I have everything I want right here.” I know when I was younger and before I became a mom, that was always the answer I got from mine and it used to drive me insane. Until, I became a mom and realized that the simple joy of your babies with their gifts that they have been begging Santa for is simply enough. BUT, we need stuff too so I’ve compiled this list of some cute items and stocking stuffers for you to either send to your husband/family or even to gift to yourself.
- Customized Starbucks Cold Cup – let me say, I have a million Starbucks tumblers and I love every single one but there is just something about drinking your cold drink or iced coffee out of one of these cups that does it for me. I personally love the shop that I linked because for one, it’s a small business and I love supporting small business but also because she takes the time to handcraft these babies for you and she offers so much more than just cold cups now! Plus, the possibilities for cups are literally ENDLESS. $13
- Personalized Cutting Board – this is such a great way to memorialize maybe a family recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation or even to put one of your recipes on so that you can pass it down to your kids. $100
- WINC Subscription – this could be a fun gift! A subscription box that will deliver all different types of wines based on the questionnaire that you answer, to you every month! PRICE VARIES SLIGHTLY
- Custom Bracelet – I actually have a few bracelets from this shop and they are by far my favorite! You can customize them to say anything you want and there are a ton of other fun options in her shop. Another small shop! Base Price $7.50/bracelet
- Spark*l Bands – these leather watch bands for your Apple Watch are seriously to die for! I have two and both of them are worth every single penny! You can even get ones that are upcycled LV or Gucci! These are a total gift to self type gift. PRICES VARY
Some of these are definitely a bit on the pricey side but, they are all so worth it! Of course you can always go the safe route with gift cards to Starbucks or Target because that’s every moms jam as well.
For some more gift guide ideas check out these ladies below!