Christmas family pajamas are a must have every holiday season! Usually, we always just bought the kids matching pjs and let them be super cute together but the last year we decided to join in on the fun and I love it! My older two love matching with mommy and daddy.
The key to finding matching family Christmas pajamas is definitely getting them early! We waited way too long last year and although we did find some, it was definitely not an easy task. I highly recommend starting as soon as you see them out in the stores.
This year, we got the kids matching Rae Dunn pajamas from Marshalls/TJMaxx and my husband and I found matching pants at Target. They weren’t EXACT matches to the kids but they did the job and then I grabbed a tee from the Womens section at Target that said Merry while for my husband, I just grabbed a plain red tee. It turned out so cute even though we weren’t fully matching.
Here are some of my favorite matching pajamas this year!
- Red Buffalo Check Matching Family Pjs – Target
- Grey Striped Matching Family Pjs – Target
- Rudolph Matching Family Pjs – Walmart
- Merry & Bright Matching Family Pjs – Walmart
- Winter Forest Matching Family Pjs – Children’s Place
- Reindeer Fairisle Matching Family Pjs – Children’s Place
- Burts Bees Striped Matching Pjs – Target (these are perfect for just the kids)
- Burts Bees Red Trees Matching Pjs – Target (another great one for just the kids)
Below are some of the kids matching pajamas that I have gotten them the past couple Christmas’!