Shopping during the holiday season can be insane as we all know and probably have experienced. However, Publix is always there to give you the chance to make it your one stop shop so that you don’t have to spend more time running from store to store. I know that I could definitely do without the running around and would love to spend more time at home with my babies.
Publix wants that for all its customers and that’s why they are offering this amazing deal of buy $30 worth of qualifying products, listed below, and get a $10 Publix gift card instantly. Now that is a score especially because most of the items I’m about to highlight for you that are included in the sale are ones that you would probably buy anyways!
Laundy, dishes and just plain cleaning items are definitely things we have to pick up during the holiday season. There’s tons of cleaning going on when it comes to hosting different parties during this time of year! Between changing clothes often for photos or different occasions and dishes being dirty all the time, these items are much needed!
- Tide Detergent (69-92 oz $11.99)
- Tide or Gain PODS – I personally love these! Just toss into your washer and you’re good to go! (21, 32 or 42 count PODS $11.99)
- Downy Liquid Softener (40-77 oz $6.49)
- Downy Scent Booster (8.6 oz $6.49)
- Gain Scent Booster (8.6 oz $6.49)
- Dreft Scent Booster (8.6 oz $6.49)
- Cascade Dishwasher Detergent ($6.99)
- Cascade Action Pacs bag (21, 27, 37 count or 75 oz gel $6.99) – another personal favorite of mine! I find this to be easier to toss into my dishwasher for a quick wash.
- Mr. Clean Multi Surface Cleaner (45 oz bottle 2/$6)
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser ( 2-3 or 8 count package 2/$6) – I love these especially with kids! They get everything out!
- Mr. Clean Clean Freak Refill (16 oz bottle 2/$6)
Hair care and body care are definitely one that I always go to another store for but this year, I’m changing that and making Publix my only stop! Below are some of my favorite items in this category and also they just so happen to be included in the sale!
- Pantene Pro-V Hair Care Products (25-24.5 oz bottle 2/$12)
- Head & Shoulders (10.6-13.5 oz bottle; excludes Head & Shoulders Supreme 2/$12)
- Herbal Essence bio:renew (4.9-13.5 oz bottle 2/$12)
- Herbal Essences (11.7 oz bottle 2/$8) – this is one of my favorite shampoo & conditioner brands! There are so many different scents to chose from and also they all help your hair in different ways.
- Old Spice (12 oz bottle 2/$8) – my husband loves their Swagger line! It smells fantastic.
- Secret Anti-Perspirants (2.4-3.8 oz package; excludes Clinical, Dry Sprays, and Twin Pack 2/$10)
- Old Spice Anti-Perspirants (2.4-3.8 oz package; excludes Clinical, Dry Sprays, and Twin Pack 2/$10) – another one my husband uses very often.
- Gillette Anti-Perspirants (2.4-3.8 oz package; excludes Clinical, Dry Sprays, and Twin Pack 2/$10)
- Secret Dry Sprays (3.8 oz bottle $5.99)
Just a few products for this section but all are definitely a must have in my book!
- Prilosec OTC (14 count $9.99)
- Crest Complete Toothpaste (4.6-5.4 oz package 2/$6)
- Crest Pro-Healthy Toothpaste (3.5-4.6 oz package 2/$6)
- Crest 3D White Toothpaste (3-3.5 oz package 2/$6) – this is hands down my favorite toothpaste to use! I’ve been using it for years that’s how much I love it.
Obviously, being a woman I am all about finding good feminine care products because Mother Nature does love to make her monthly visit! I love these products listed below so the fact that they were included in the sale was definitely a bonus for me.
- Tampax Pearl Tampons (28-36 count box $6.99)
- Tampax Radiant Tampons (28-36 count box $6.99)
- Always Infinity (18-46 count package $6.99)
- Always Radiant (18-46 count package $6.99)
- Always Ultra Thin (18-46 count package $6.99)
- Always Maxi Pads (18-46 count package $6.99)
Now, I have to shop frequently for diapers so anytime that my favorite diapers are included in a sale I will snag them up quick!
- Pampers Swaddlers (44-104 count box $24.99) – I used these when all of my little ones were newborns!
- Pampers Cruisers (44-104 count box $24.99) – definitely great if you have a little on the move! I used them with Adylee when she learned to walk so early.
- Pampers Baby Dry (44-104 count box $24.99) – these were the only diapers that Giovanni did not leak out of when he was learning to crawl and rolling around on his belly.
- Pampers Pure Diapers (44-104 count box $24.99)
Publix has definitely become my number one store to grab everything that I need and even more so with the holidays coming up! Don’t forget to purchase your qualifying amount of $30 of any of these and get a $10 gift card to Publix!