I have found that as my oldest has gotten older, it has been harder and harder to find things to gift to her or even to put in her stocking. It’s just one big question mark after another. While I wanna pretend like she’s still in the doll playing phase, she isn’t and so that leaves a whole lot of uncertain categories for me. I have complied this gift guide for those who have an older child in their life that they just don’t know what to get!
- Mega Mouth – such a cute game that really challenges your thinking as it’s a game of reading lips! It would be super cute to play as a family with your older kid or even for them whenever they have friends over! $19.99
- Rubik’s Christmas Tree Game – perfect stocking stuffer! This will get their brain working as it’s a spin on a very classic game. $8.99
- LOL Surprise! OMG Fashion Journal – perfect for that LOL Surprise! lover in your life. This journal comes with a real working watch that also unlocks it and plays a exclusive LOL song when it opens. Inside is everything you need to sketch, write, and become a true fashionista. $24.99
- LOL Surprise! OMG Winter Chill Big Wig Fashion Doll and Madame Queen – another must have for your LOL Surprise! lover. The new Winter Chill series comes with 25 surprises including the Madame Queen and her big sister Big Wig. There 4 different ones to choose from. $34.99
- Large Print Tile Lock Scrabble – no slip and sliding of tiles here with the new “tile lock” design! Another great game for your kiddos to play with the family or whenever they have friends over. $45.95
Definitely some great options for the older child in your life!