Gifting littles all natural products seems kinda strange right but in today’s world, there are lots of chemicals in things we don’t think would have any. Kids shampoo, Kids conditioner, and even kids deodorant can have them and we have started to make the switch over to all natural products for certain things for all the family especially natural shampoo, natural conditioner, and aluminum free deodorant. Along with these things, switching over to non-toxic toys has been another thing we have been doing! Below is a list of some of my favorite items and are definitely worth checking out!
- Finger Crayons – these are super easy for little ones to hold and are made from non-toxic wax. They are stackable, stain free and also helps teach the correct pencil grip. $10 on Amazon
- Board Blocks – these are perfect for those who are using the Montessori approach for learning. I actually just placed an order for these for Gracelyn because she loves stacking things and this will challenge her because it won’t fit unless it’s on there just right. Also non-toxic, wooden and very durable for your little. $14 on Amazon
- TBH Deodorant – this is perfect for the tween or teen in your life! Suitable for both boys and girls, this aluminum free deodorant helps prevent against excessive sweating. It is the perfect kids deodorant and is made with all natural products so there are no harsh chemicals involved. $8 on TBH
- TBH Kids Shampoo – this shampoo works for both kids and teens and helps maintain the pH balance and also helps control the oil levels on the hair. This is another great natural shampoo that can help make the switch over for your family and smells amazing! Perfect stocking stuffer! $10 on TBH
- TBH Kids Conditioner – of course, you can’t have the shampoo without the conditioner! All-natural conditioner that is also free of parabens and sulfates as well as allergy-free. This natural kids shampoo and conditioner is a fierce duo and is sure to get a good review back from your little one! $10 on TBH
- Wooden Cars – this is the perfect set for the little boy in your life who loves to play with cars! It’s an all wooden set that includes cars, trucks, and traffic signs! It is sure to expand their imagination! Another great little stocking stuffer especially if you add on the carpet that goes with it! $25 on Amazon
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to finding all natural products for your littles but these are some of my favorites! My favorite finds has definitely been the natural shampoo, natural conditioner and the aluminum free deodorant now that Adylee has officially entered the pre-teen phase (pinch me). They have certainly helped balance out the hormonal pH levels in her body as well as put my momma mind at ease because I was so worried that I wouldn’t be able to find an all natural product for her when it came to kids deodorant like I had found for myself and my husband with the Native Deodorant. But I did and I am so thankful that I did! It’s crazy to think that I have a pre-teen now who I have to worry about things like deodorant and whether or not her kids shampoo and conditioner is natural and safe from toxins. But I do and we have found that so much more! We swapped out crayons that I’ve used for years for ones that I know won’t seep toxins into my kids skin and also challenged their way of thinking with fun Montessori toys. Do you have a favorite non-toxic, all natural product? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for the recommendations, we’ll definitely only be gifting natural products this year
So many great ideas! I love the crayons the most!
Samantha | Samantha Laycock Blogging
I’m gonna check out the shampoo and conditioner.
Thanks for the great recommendations. That shampoo and conditioner sounds really good.
Great products to recommend! I have a 8 month old baby and I am interested in the board blocks!
These are great ideas! We’d love to consider wooden cars as he is really into it. Thank you for sharing these natural product recommendations. I agree that it totally affects our hormones.
I haven’t heard of those tbh products. We try to use products that are natural, especially with the kids. It is nice to know some options out there.
nice to hear about more natural options for little ones..
This is so much fun! I love your blog I had to leave a comment. You have a fan here
These are great product and options for the kiddies.
I’ve never seen finger crayons. I’ll definitely be checking those out!