Halloween calls for fun treats and lots of parties but, this year it’s looking like it’ll be a little different. However, that doesn’t have to stop you from making fun treats with and for your littles! This is one of my favorite treats that my mom used to make every year for Halloween and now I make it for my kids and they love it. Let’s make a graveyard!
What you will need:
- Cool Whip
- Chocolate Instant Pudding
- Milano Cookies (optional)
- First, make the pudding as directed on the package. Let stand for 5 minutes. While it’s setting, crush up the entire package of Oreo’s.
- Then stir in 3 cups of Cool Whip and 1/2 of the cookies. Mix well.
- Pour mixture in baking dish and then take the remaining of the cookies and pour it on top. Then, put in the fridge to let it sit for 1 hour.
- After it has been in the fridge for 1 hour, take the Milano cookies and insert into the top so that it gives the appearance of tombstones. You can take a pen and write “Here Lies…” or “RIP” on them as well to really give it that graveyard look.
I’ve connected with some amazing Bloggers to share some blogs featuring some spooky and sweet treat! Head to each of their blogs to check out what they are sharing.