Christmas is right around the corner and if you’re anything like me, you are already planning and buying gifts for your loved ones but you are also stuck on what to get them. Here is where I come in with these Christmas gift guides! I decided to do a few for you guys so that if you’re having trouble with your kids in different age groups or your significant other or even your parents then you can use some of the suggestions from here and get them some functional, fashionable and super cute items!
First up is husbands/men! If the man in your life is anything like my husband then you are struggling with what to get them because they just don’t tell you what they want ever. It’s a “I don’t know” or “whatever” type answer and you’re walking around Walmart of Target just hoping that something jumps out at you and says “buy me” for them. Sound familiar? Here are some items that my husband uses and loves or things that he actually told me he wanted (shocker).
- Shinesty Underwear – my husband has been getting their underwear subscription for about 4 months now and it is literally his favorite thing. He gets so excited when he sees that red envelope in the mailbox because you never know what fun underwear you are going to get. He’s gotten an American flag, monkeys with bananas, farm animals and a couple other cool ones. Not only are they fashionable for men but he said the comfort level is insane on them and they aren’t an itchy material but more so a stretchy one that keeps them cool. $14/month shinesty.com
- THICK body wash – this is a new product he’s been trying out recently and another favorite. Body wash is something I even struggle finding because some dry you out, make you over oily, itchy, etc. Robert has said that this body wash doesn’t do any of those things to him and also the smell is heavenly for me because lets be real, a women loves when her man smells good. $7 at Target
- Harry’s Shaving Kit – every man needs a good shaving razor and this kit is no exception to that. Robert has been eyeing this kit on Amazon and I’m thinking this might one of his stocking stuffers because a good razor is hard to come by! Plus it’s only $20 on Amazon so that’s a win for my wallet. Amazon
- Native Deodorant – I have been trying to switch over to more natural options for things as much as I can and deodorant was one that we did together. I tried a few before settling on Native and so did Robert. I love their coconut & vanilla scent but he likes the charcoal not only for the scent but also because charcoal is perfect for his skin type. $11.99 at Target
- Every Many Jack Beard kit – this is another product that I will be purchasing for Robert for Christmas! He has been dying to try their beard products after many failed attempts with other brands. This is a trial size also which is perfect for traveling but also for trying out the products before buying full size. $15 Every Man Jack
- Z Grills – I saw this on my friend Mariah‘s instagram after she gifted one to her husband and I knew I had to get one for Robert. We had just a plan ‘ol grill that got the job done but, we definitely needed an upgrade. There are several different versions to chose from on their site but I decided on the Top Rated 550a Wood Pellet Grill 8-in-1 BBQ Smoker. The Z Grills 550A Pellet Grill is easy to transport and allow you to take the rich flavor of a wood-burning pellet grill anywhere. With an upper rack, it offers 590 sq. in. of total cooking area making it PERFECT for a family BBQ. $300-$900 ZGrills
There you have it, a small list but one that has some good practical products on it for a man! Especially if you’re trying to just grab something quick for grandpa or your dad, these are all good products. Be on the lookout for my next Christmas gift guide!
I’ve connected with some amazing Bloggers to share some blogs featuring gift guide for Christmas. Gift guide for kids, gifts by age, shop small gifts and so much more. Head to each of their blogs to check out what they are sharing.