I don’t get to binge watch TV often but when I do, just know I’ll be gone for a couple days. I can single watch an entire season of a show in 1 week. I did it when Giovanni was a baby and I literally finished the entire Vampire Diaries show and then moved on to The Originals.
Some of my recommendations are as follows for Netflix:
- YOU – if you have not watched this show then stop what you’re doing right now and go start it. Be prepared to be sucked into a world of craziness.
- The Ranch – sweet baby Jesus this show is just funny! Sam Elliot and Ashton Kutcher are a riot and the references to the politics and even football is hilarious. This is one my husband and I watch together.
- One Day At a Time – another funny show but this time with the focus on Hispanic women. There have some real life issues on there as well and it’s one that I find myself able to finish in one night and then crave for the next season.
- Gilmore Girls: a Year in the Life – now if you’re a true GG fan you’ve probably already seen this and if you don’t know what Gilmore Girls is then again, stop what you’re doing and go watch it.
- Vampire Diaries/The Originals/Legacies – this is for the Twilight fan. Get lost in a world of witches, werewolves and vampires along with some very hot men.
- Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile – this is the Ted Buddy story and holy Hannah is this a good one. My husband and I were sucked in the whole time. Neither of us got up to get a drink, snack or use the bathroom till it was done.
- Christmas Movies – no brainer! Just search Christmas and you’re able to watch some seriously adorable and heartwarming movies and shows.
- 13 Reasons Why – a great show that depicts life for teens these days. Be warned it can be graphic, violent and downright mess with your emotions.
Now I’m not huge on Hulu. I tend to just watch any show that I may have missed on its regular scheduled night such as Manifest, The Good Doctor, This is Us. Those happen to be my top 4 cable shows!
What’s one of your favorite Netflix/Hulu shows or movies?