We all have those few things that we can’t live without and I’m definitely no exception to that! These are just a few products that I have been loving and I would absolutely give them a try.
- Starbucks K-Cup in Toasted Graham. This coffee is seriously life and if you like your coffee more sweet than bitter, grab this one! I mix mine with the Caramel Macchiato creamer from International Delight and I seriously want to drink multiple cups of it just for the taste alone.
- Rae Dunn. This is a no brainer ya’ll.
- Loopy case. This case is like no other and in my opinion, is better than the popsocket. It doesn’t make you hold your phone in an awkward position and they have some cute case patterns/colors. Plus you can switch out the loopy part to whatever color you want. KMANZO10 saves if you’re interested in it.
- Thrive. I’m gonna be real with this one, yes I sell Thrive HOWEVER Thrive has helped me in so many ways from giving me the energy I need to be a more present mother/wife/daughter to being able to control how many times I snack a day. Because, I breastfeed and let me tell you, the hunger after a nursing session is REAL.
- My new Lily Jade diaper bag. You know how much I have raved about my Itzy Ritzy bag and I can’t even believe I’ve found one I love just as much but, I did. Their new Carolina bag is AMAZING and if you haven’t checked it out then you need to run and do so. The space in it is unreal.
There you have it, a few products that I have been loving lately! Not a whole lot but they have definitely been helping me lately in this thing called life. Sometimes the smallest thing can seem so insignificant to some but can make a huge impact for another.
What’s a product you’ve been obsessed with lately?