As I was trying to decide what post to write next, I realized I never even introduced myself! So that’s what I’m gonna do now with a little post of 10 facts about me!
- My name is Kimberly Meagan and fun fact about my name is that I am named after someone who my brother and sister were friends with in school and my middle name is a variation of my grandmothers name (Mae)
- I have three children. Adylee is my oldest and she is 7 years old, Giovanni is my middle and he is 2 and a half, Gracelyn who is my youngest and last baby ever and she is 9 months.
- I have been a stay at home mom for 2 years now. Before that, I worked at a daycare for 8 years. I have only had two jobs in my entire life and both were in childcare. So, children have always been part of my life!
- I had Adylee at 21 with my ex so she does not have the same father (my husband) as Giovanni and Gracelyn. My husband, Robert, has been in her life since she was 3 so she calls him Dad.
- I have SEVERE Scoliosis. I’m talking like my spine is in almost the shape of an S. It hinders me from doing a lot lifting wise as I can’t stand, sit or even take a walk without feeling like I am falling apart.
- I was born in New York but moved to Florida when I was 5 and then out to Missouri when I was 15. I always say I “grew up” in Missouri as I learned some very hard life lessons there but my home will always be New York. Yes, I love the Yankees.
- I love all things Fall and Winter. Living in Florida is the worst cause I hate the heat so ideally I wanna move where it’s cold. I love going to Disney and the beach when we go (which isn’t often) but I’ll take snow and a cold front any day!
- Buffalo Plaid, Starbucks, Target and Rae Dunn are my obsessions. Like I can go to Target everyday and hunt for Rae Dunn when I’m not there. My husband prefers I don’t do any of it but a girl has to have a hobby.
- I never played a sport in my life. I always wanted to do gymnastics but would literally freak out at the thought of flipping my whole body over. I tend to have a lot of fears which is probably why I suffer from serious anxiety and have an extreme fear of heights.
- I’ve never traveled outside the US. I have always wanted to go to Italy, London, the islands, etc. but I’ve never done it. Definitely something I have on my bucket list.
There you have it! 10 facts about me and a little intro as well into what my blog will be about. Expect lots of mom things, recipes, maybe some decor. Share a fun fact about yourself!