If you know me, you know I LOVE food. If I could eat all day and not gain a pound I so would. One of my favorite types of food is Mexican and I just so happen to have married someone who is Mexican so we eat a lot of tacos, burritos and such.
While looking for a new way to make tacos, I stumbled upon this delicious sounding recipe called Fiesta Chicken. It was in a crockpot and sounded extremely easy so I figured I’d give it a try….
Best decision of my life! It’s now become a regular thing in our household and we serve it over rice with some tortilla chips to dip with or crush them up. It’s also super yummy on a tortilla!
- 4-6 chicken breasts (depending on the amount of people you’re making it for)
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of black beans (washed and rinsed)
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch
- 12 oz of cream cheese
- take chicken and put it in crock pot (thawed or frozen depending on if you clean off the fat from the chicken or not)
- Put all ingredients on top (rotel, corn, drained black beans)
- DO NOT drain corn or rotel!
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours
- Shred chicken after it its cooked
- Turn on low and add in cream cheese. You don’t wanna add it in at the beginning cause then it’ll curdle and not be good.
- Stir in cream cheese until its all melted. Leave on low for a few mins and then serve. You can serve over rice or use it as a dip on tortilla chips. You can even put it on a tortilla and have a burrito.
This recipe is a HUGE hit in our house. We usually have nothing left by the second day. If you make it, let me know on my Instagram how you like it!